Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thanks

In case there is anyone looking here for your next assignment, I thought it would be a good way to communicate with you all. I hope things are going OK. I know I have asked you to do a lot of the TSL stuff without me, but I am confident that you can. Because you are the classes you are, I am not worried about you. When I get back...projecting Monday at this point...we will backtrack a little. I have moved the TSL paper due date until January 20 so no worries about having to do it without a little input from me.

I am having you read some short stories by Hawthorne before I get back because they are easier and would have been covered next week anyway. I hope Mr Swanson is doing a good job. I talked to him on the phone, and he was very complimentary about my classes and very willing to help, but he doesn't have a clue about the stuff I teach. I hope that you have been able to learn some things this week in spite of everything.

Please let others know this message is here. Take care, and I will see you next week to resume our journey through the twists and turns of American Lit.

Ms. W

No comments:

Post a Comment